Eppendorf is a well-known manufacturer of laboratory centrifuges, and they offer a range of models designed for various applications. Here are some popular Eppendorf centrifuge models:
- Eppendorf 5424/5424 R: These are versatile centrifuges that can accommodate a wide range of tube sizes and volumes. They offer excellent temperature control and are suitable for applications such as cell culture, DNA/RNA isolation, and protein purification.
- Eppendorf 5430/5430 R: These models are similar to the 5424/5424 R centrifuges but also feature refrigeration capabilities for temperature-sensitive samples. They are ideal for applications requiring temperature control, such as enzyme reactions or storage of samples at low temperatures.
- Eppendorf 5810/5810 R: These are high-capacity centrifuges capable of accommodating a larger number of tubes and higher volumes. They offer a wide range of rotors and adapters to meet various research needs, including clinical applications and large-scale sample processing.
- Eppendorf 5702/5702 R: These are compact, benchtop centrifuges suitable for routine applications in research laboratories. They are commonly used for sample preparation, cell harvesting, and clinical applications.
- Eppendorf 5427/5427 R: These centrifuges are designed for high-throughput applications and can handle larger volumes and more tubes than the 5424/5424 R models. They are often used in molecular biology and genomics research.
- Eppendorf 5910 R: This is a refrigerated, high-capacity centrifuge with advanced features such as FastTemp pro® function, automatic rotor recognition, and a large touchscreen interface. It is suitable for a wide range of applications requiring precise temperature control and high-speed centrifugation.
It’s important to note that the “best” Eppendorf centrifuge model depends on your specific needs, such as the types of samples you work with, the volume of samples, and the required features. It’s recommended to assess your requirements and consult the manufacturer or a specialist distributor to determine the most suitable model for your application.
- Certified Refurbished Centrifuges
- Clinical Centrifuges
- Hematocrit Centrifuges
- Microcentrifuges / Minicentrifuges
- Refrigerated Centrifuges