Pipette.com Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at Pipette.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 10 calendar days after delivery to return an item.
- You have 30 calendar days after delivery to exchange an item.
- For returns or exchanges, Pipette.com must receive an item within 14 days from issuance of RMA
- Items received after 44 days will not be accepted for any reason, no exceptions.
- Returned/exchanged items must be unopened, and in the original packaging. (i.e. If the item is a box of tips, it should be unopened.)
- The following do not qualify for return, refund, and/or exchange: Larger Equipment, Equipment Accessories, Spare Parts, Drop-shipped items and/or products shipped outside of the U.S.
To begin the Return Authorization / Exchange process please complete our “Return Contact Form“.
Your return authorization request will be processed within 48 hours.
If an item was ordered in error, you may return the products only if they are unopened and in the same condition as they were received. A 20% restocking fee will apply and the customer is responsible for paying return postage of the item/s.
If an item arrived damaged or broken, please send us clear photos with good lighting of the defect for each affected item. Also include pictures of the packaging and delivery box. We will provide you with a free shipping label to return such items and process a replacement order.
Contact us immediately and we will provide you with a free shipping label to return the incorrect item/s. We will then send you the correct item/s immediately.
If an item broke within the designated warranty period, you must contact us immediately in order to receive instructions on how to proceed. Warranty-related issues are typically handled on a case-by-case basis due to various manufacturer warranty guidelines.
We typically exchange/repair warranty items at no additional charge. In the event that a customer is responsible for the product defect, the product will not be eligible for warranty repair/exchange. If the product is eligible, we will contact you with an estimate and/or instructions on how to proceed.
Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item. We will notify you immediately on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Shipping cost is waived when the wrong, damaged/broken item is received.
If a warranty-related item was sent back to us using our free return shipping label and the warranty related issue/replacement was due to customer mishandling, the shipping cost will be applied.