Win a FREE Pipette-Themed Shirt
The wait is finally over, we’ve replenished our stock of “I Heart Pie-Pet” and “Pipette Enthusiast” shirts! And of course due to the success of these pipette-themed shirts, we’ve decided to give them away for FREE in our #LabTBT Contest.
No more hoping it will magically appear on your lab bench, this time you can get your hands on one and be the coolest scientist in your entire building. Entire building!
Show us your #LabTBT
So you’ve been in the lab for many years making science happen. We love science, you love science. Who doesn’t love science? Well we want to see those pictures. Whether you were pipetting, loading tubes in the centrifuge, or simply bringing sexy back – show us your awesome #LabTBT pics.
The top pictures of every Thursday, from now until December 31, 2014, will be rewarded with their choice of shirt (or if we’re feeling extra nice, both).
How to enter the #LabTBT Contest?
Note: Don’t forget to read the Terms and Conditions.
How to claim your shirt?
We will contact you via DM on Twitter so make sure to Follow Us.
— Jen Ro (@OshnGirl) October 17, 2014
— Pipette.com (@PipetteCom) October 3, 2014
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- 1 entry per participant
- Participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Submissions are only valid when sent on a Thursday.
- The image should be your own and all rights should belong to you.
- If you don’t win a shirt, you may submit a different picture the following week.
- No inappropriate images or tweets, please keep it clean.
- Winners shall be judged by 50% Creativity/Originality and 50% Relevance to contest theme.
- Entries should be sent to @PipetteCom with the hashtag “#LabTBT”
- The contest is only applicable to residents of the United States.
- Delivery address of winners must be within the United States.
- Contest valid from October 7, 2014 to December 30, 2014 11:59 PM (PST).
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- By entering the competition the entrant hereby gives Pipette.com consent to use his or her name and image (#LabTBT tweet) for the purposes of publicity relating to the competition and/or marketing.