Cuvette Brand Types
Cuvettes are a crucial piece of equipment in laboratories that are utilizing light transfer reading. Manufactured with quartz, glass, or plastic and coming in disposable or reusable options, the specific cuvette that is needed for your laboratory can be found at Pipette.com.
Pipette.com offers a range of standard, UV and fluorimetry cuvettes and micro-cuvettes to fit the needs of any laboratory performing spectroscopic measurements. Featuring light transmissions ranging from 180 nm to 2000 nm and manufactured from high quality materials, cuvettes from Pipette.com are the ideal choice. With brand names like BrandTech, Eppendorf, Globe Scientific, and Nest Scientific, Pipette.com is a one stop shop for all your cuvette needs.
BRAND Plastic UV Cuvettes are manufactured from the highest quality polycyclical olefin, resulting in superior optical quality and eliminating the hassle and expense of quartz cuvettes. BrandTech Disposable UV Cuvettes
- Cuvettes are packaged in dust-free, low-scratching expanded polystyrene packaging
- Large wavelength range of 230-990 nm
- Path length of 10mm
- Three sizes available:
- Macro, 2.5mL minimum volume
- Semi-Micro, 1.5mL minimum volume
- Ultra-Micro, 70µL minimum volume
- Individually wrapped and free of DNA, DNase and RNase Ultra-Micro cuvette option available
- Resistance to many polar organics, acids, and bases.
BRAND’s plastic cuvettes are manufactured from polystyrene (PS) or polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), they provide accurate, reliable results. All BRAND cuvettes are manufactured from scratch-resistant materials and are grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient. BrandTech Cuvettes for 300nm and Greater Wavelengths
- Wavelength Range: 340 nm to 900 nm.
- Available in two sizes:
- Semi-micro, 1.5 mL to 3.0 mL.
- Macro, 2.5 mL to 4.5 mL.
- Least expensive.
- Lower chemical resistance compared to PMMA cuvettes.
- Path length of 10 mm.
BrandTech Fluorimetry Cuvettes. Disposable macro cuvettes with 4 optically clear sides for use in flourescence applications.
Two wavelength ranges available:
- 230 nm to 800 nm, UV-Range, Made of Proprietary Polymer
- 340 nm to 800 nm, Made of Polystyrene
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra-low autofluorescence for precise measurements
- 10mm light path
- Trays made of low-dust, non-scratching polystyrene
- Grouped by manufacturing mold cavity to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient
- PS and UV-cuvettes can be used in temperaures up to 70 °C.
Nest Scientific Standard and UV Cuvettes have a 10mm optical path length and are compatible with most spectrophotometer makes and models. These Nest Scientific Standard and UV Cuvettes are DNase and RNase free and are non-pyrogenic. These Nest Scientific Standard and UV Cuvettes are designed to be used only once to avoid cross-contamination between samples during measurement.
Nest Scientific Standard and UV Cuvettes are made from either Polystyrene or optical UV-transparent materials. The UV cuvettes are chemically stable and suitable for use with most organic solvents and weak acids and bases.