Top Eppendorf Centrifuges
Conveniently operate arium mini using the touch-activated color display with self- explanatory icons – even while wearing laboratory gloves. This will not only speed up your workflows, but will also make them more accurate and reliable as a result of active error prevention – your daily lab work easier and more efficient
To ensure the best ultrapure water quality and the reliability of your process, Sartorius has also implemented the highest quality standards into all functional areas. For example, you can set a limit for the purified water quality. If this limit is exceeded, further dispensing of water will be prevented or accompanied by a warning, depending on your menu configuration settings selected.
Ultrapure water is the basis for successful analyses; yet analytical methods are becoming more and more precise and therefore more susceptible to interference. Consistently high-water quality is a critical component of the reproducibility of your results.
The device is a water purification system that produces “ASTM Type 1” ultrapure water for daily requirements of up to 10 liters. Regardless of the type of feed water you have, use arium mini or arium mini plus with our unique bagtank technology or connect arium mini essential directly to your deionized water supply line as needed.
- Delivers consistently high-water quality for reliable and reproducible results; optionally available with UV lamp
- Depending on the model type, with unique bagtank technology to save you from the hassle of time-consuming tank cleaning
- Easy to operate using the touch-activated color display; with direct access to all important dispensing options
- Space-saving footprint with a width of only 28 cm to easily fit in any lab environment
- Integrated Illumination for Easy Visual Support
- Flashing light during water dispensing
- Dimmed light in standby mode
- Pulse signal emitted to accompany error messages
- Convenient Operation and the Highest Quality Standards