9 Unique Pipettes You’ve Been Missing Out On
Pipettes are an essential tool in the laboratory, how else would you manually transfer a precise measurement of liquid from one vessel to the next? Pipettes come in all shapes and sizes, from massive ones to smaller ones. Available in manual, electronic, multichannel, and single – pipettes are a diverse bunch. While you’re probably used to the design of a Gilson® or Rainin® pipette, all pipettes differ in design, build, and overall precision. Here are 9 Unique Pipettes You Should Consider (in no particular order):
9 Unique Pipettes You Should Consider
- VistaLab Ovation M Pipette
- Have you not seen the Ovation pipettes? With a unique design and ergonomic build, they are known as the ‘ergonomically-correct’ pipettes. New to the market, the Ovation M pipette is the new manual version of the Ovation pipettes. The contoured shape and adjustable hook allows you to have a neutral forearm and wrist position which allows for fatigue-free pipetting.
- CappAero Pipettes
- Capp Aero Pipettes are Danish manufactured and known for being autoclavable, durable, and having double o-rings. The double o-rings are unique in that they ensure tip acquisition and eliminate banging on the tips to get them on.
- Capp Aero 384
- The CappAero 398 is the world’s first and only 64 channel manual pipette. It is ideal for pipetting large samples in a short period of time. For example, it is the perfect solution when working with 384 wells.
- Sartorius Biohit Proline Plus
- Biohit Proline Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable and equipped with a Safe-Cone Filter that prevents contamination and damage to the pipette.
- Picus Electronic Pipette
- The Sartorius Biohit Picus the world’s smallest and lightest electronic pipette on the market, at an astounding 100g, it has 8 set modes. In addition, not only is it user-friendly, it is completely easy on your thumb due to the automatic tip ejector.
- Eppendorf Repeater M4
- The Eppendord M4 Repeater can accurately aspire and dispense up 100 times without changing or refilling the tip. That’s pretty unique.
- Socorex Acura Manual 826 Pipette
- Socorex Acura Manual 826 pipettes are manufactured in Switzerland and are designed to be lightweight (83-88 gr or weighing 2.9-3.1 oz) and have low plunger force.
- Drummond Pipet-Aid XL Controller
- The Pipet-Aid XL Pipet Controller has a much longer lightweight handle which lowers your arm position to reduce strain. It can be charged while in use to eliminate downtime.
- Accupet Pro Pipette
- Having a universal tip fitting shaft, the AccuPet Pro designed to be convenient and comfortable. It is ideal for every day laboratory use.
If you’re considering any of these pipettes, it’s your lucky day! They are all currently on sale. Check them out here » 9 Unique Pipettes on Sale