WIN Holiday Gifts for Your Lab
Pipette Enthusiasts, it’s finally December! Time to break out the flasks and beakers and start building your chemistree. Deck the halls with…well actually deck your lab in whatever you feel like it.
All this month we’re giving you a chance to win presents for yourself and your lab! All you have to do is tweet us how you’ve brought #HolidayInTheLab.
Whether you make a chemistree, wear your holiday sweaters, or decorate your pipettes with holiday-themed stickers, we wan’t to see the cheer.
Be creative. Be silly. Win presents for your lab.
What’s the Scoop?
Submit your #HolidayInTheLab pictures to us. Each day until January 5, 2015, we’ll select the top submission based on creativity and relevance to the contest. The winning labs will win the following prizes:
- 5 pipette-themed shirts
- 2 Pipette.com coffee cup (sorry, the cat and bouquet of tips are not included)
- 1 Pipette.com backpack
How to enter the Holiday in the Lab Contest?
1. Follow us on Twitter @PipetteCom
2. Send us a picture of how your lab is celebrating the Holiday season
3. Use #HolidayInTheLab
How to claim your prizes?
We will contact you via Twitter so make sure to Follow Us.
Start decorating, Pipette Enthusiasts!
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Prize includes 5 pipette-themed shirts in total.
- The image should be your own and all rights should belong to you.
- Winners will be chosen each day.
- No inappropriate images or tweets, please keep it clean.
- Winners shall be judged by 50% Creativity/Originality and 50% Relevance to contest theme.
- Entries should be sent to @PipetteCom with the hashtag “#HolidayInTheLab”.
- The contest is only applicable to residents of the United States.
- Delivery address of winners must be within the continental United States.
- Contest valid from December 8, 2014 to January 5, 2015 11:59 PM (PST).
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- By entering the competition the entrant hereby gives Pipette.com consent to use his or her name and image (#HolidayInTheLab tweet) for the purposes of publicity relating to the competition and/or marketing.